December 22, 2006, Newsletter Issue #43: Having Trouble?

Tip of the Week

Sometimes people, regardless of their military rank, get into trouble during a military career--legal difficulty, cases of mistaken identity, legitimate complaints and sometimes even discrimination. If you find yourself facing any kind of disciplinary action you don't agree with, don't sign any paperwork acknowledging your part in an issue. Instead, seek help from your local Area Defense Council office, Judge Advocate or Inspector General and get some sound advice on what to do next.

You have a right to seek this advice under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Anyone who attempts to deny you legal counsel, an avenue of legitimate complaint or other rights is in violation of the rules, regardless of their military rank. Don't give up on an avenue of appeal or assistance--some expert advice could make all the difference.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Military Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Susan Sayour